Coronavirus Vaccine Reluctance in Black & Latinx Communities in NYC The Remix! Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 @ 4 – 6:00pm
In celebration of Women’s History Month, Bronx Community College’s Social Justice Network, Womxn Up!, CUNY CLAGS, & The BxCRRB invites you to:
Coronavirus Vaccine Reluctance in Black & Latinx Communities in NYC The Remix!
Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 at 4 – 6:00 pm
Register in advance here: Register
A PDF of our flyer is available here: Flyer
Ask your questions, in advance, here: Questions
We’re remixing this presentation because you asked us to!
This time we’ve included a DJ and live Spanish translation.
EVERYONE is welcome.
Let’s ask questions about these vaccines & PARTY together!
There will be 2 drawings for two $50 E-gift cards.
- Dr. Marilyn Aguirre-Molina, Professor Emerita, CUNY Graduate School of Public Health
- Dr. Justin T. Brown, Director of Public Health, LaGuardia Community College – CUNY
- Dr. Monique A. Guishard, Vice Chair, The Bronx Community Research Review Board
- Renny John, Academic Program Coordinator, Health Policy Research Scholars – RWJF
- Dr. Lucretia E. Jones, DOMH Director of General Surveillance of Communicable Disease
- Annette Ortiz, Chairperson Nursing & Allied Health Sciences, Bronx Community College
- Paulette Spencer, MPH, Community Engagement Analyst, Bronx Community Health Network
- Carlotta Starks, RN – Deputy Team Lead, Immunization Justice Workgroup, NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Dr Julian L. Watkins, MD – Clinical Assistant to the ICS Deputy Incident Commander NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene
Special Thank You To:
Leidy Pichardo (The Association of Latinx Faculty & Staff) for providing Spanish translation.
Clifford Marshall II, Unity & Strength the Association of Black Faculty & Staff for providing MUSIC for us to DANCE to.
For additional information please contact:
Tiffany Dubon-Yard (Tiffany.Dubon@bcc.cuny.edu)
Dr. Monique A. Guishard (Monique.Guishard@bcc.cuny.edu)
Prof. Gloria Rodriguez (Gloria.Rodriguez@bcc.cuny.edu)
Dr. Justin T. Brown (JBrown3@gc.cuny.edu)