Vaccine Hesitancy/Reluctance in Black & Latinx Communities in NYC, Wednesday, February 24th, 2021 @ 12-1:15pm
Do you have questions and concerns about the coronavirus vaccines? If so, we organized this Community Conversation for you!
In celebration of Black Futures Month, the BCC Social Justice Network invites you to participate in a Community Conversation on:
Vaccine Hesitancy/Reluctance in Black & Latinx Communities in NYC
Wednesday, February 24th, 2021 12-1:15pm
Register in advance here: https://bit.ly/3jDzqv6
We organized this panel with profound love and respect for impacted persons in our communities.
We have recruited experts who will listen to and address your concerns about the coronavirus vaccines and the science behind them.
We will hold space for honest discussions about systemic racism in public health, medicine, and academic research.
There will be CashApp games in the chat to encourage your questions and engagement.
Everyone is Welcome!
- Ivelyse Andino — CEO of Radical Health; Commissioner – NYC Commissioner on Gender Equity
- Dr. Justin T. Brown — Director of Public Health, LaGuardia Community College – CUNY
- Dr. Monique A. Guishard — Vice Chair, The Bronx Community Research Review Board (The BxCRRB)
- Renny John — Academic Program Coordinator, Health Policy Research Scholars – RWJF
- Dr. Lucretia E. Jones — DOMH Director of General Surveillance of Communicable Disease, The BxCRRB
- Reverend Dr. Lula Mae Phillips RN, MED — Community Engagement & Research Manager, Weill Cornell CTSA
- Julian L. Watkins, MD — Clinical Assistant to the ICS Deputy Incident Commander – NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene
For additional information please contact:
Tiffany Dubon-Yard (Tiffany.Dubon@bcc.cuny.edu)
Dr. Monique A. Guishard (Monique.Guishard@bcc.cuny.edu)