Submit Your Research Proposal
The BxCRRB is now accepting applications!
If you would like to receive community consultation from the BxCRRB, complete the form below, you can also download the pdf, by visiting this link:
BxCRRB Research Application Form 2022.
Please submit your application at least two weeks prior to our monthly meetings through our booking calendar.
Our upcoming meetings are:
- Saturday, March 19, 2022
- Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Saturday, September 17, 2022
- Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Meeting locations to be announced.
BEFORE you proceed with this application, PLEASE:
READ the BxCRRB brochure and our About Us page on BxCRRB.org.
ATTACH the following to your application:
- An abstract of your proposed study in jargon free language.
- Your curriculum vitae or resume.
- Copies of documents (publications/reports) relevant to this proposal.
- Study materials and anything else you would like us to consult on (ex. consent forms, questionnaires, survey instruments, focus group(s) guides, semi-structured interview guides, flyers/ads).
KNOW that this service is provided free of charge to researchers, however:
- You will be asked to complete a post-meeting evaluation form in exchange for our review.
- We will use your responses to questions on this form in our popular education and scholarly writings about the importance of community research review processes. We will share writeups, with you, prior to publication so that you may edit details. In the event that you, the researcher, disagrees with details of our characterization of a review session, we will include your perspective in the writeup as a means of honoring multiple viewpoints on this process.
BE AWARE that:
- We do not recruit participants!
- Our review does not constitute an endorsement of your research.